BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

PMR,Haunted Toilets and stuff

Its not as if i gt PMR.. Just dat school not enuf classrooms so we have to go school bergilir-gilir.
Like SATURDAY,ONLY 8 classes went. Okay la...quite fun but mostly boring cos most of my friends weren't there. Involved a lot of screaming ;D
1 Bunga Raya moved to 5Kemboja )':
Brought back those flashblacks.. OMG it was like the walls were closing down on me. How would i know it would have such an effect on Me? @@
I hope when its my turn we wouldn't go there again. :/


OH YEAH, Haunted Toilet In Block C? I think is mostly true >.<
Its like dim and scary and cos all those sounds but overall its CLEAN. :O
Geng rite? But its really really scary so i guess form 1s don't usually go there. They go to the old one. FORM 2S ARE SO BRAVE. They just go right in when we run out screaming :O I very envy~


VANDALISING. Is it the word for scratching the name of the person you hate on a table? HAHA. Its was funfunfun though a little bit evil but who cares. Answer: Teacher. Never mind la. Sheesh.


Though I don't hate you now kay?
I forgive,but remember I'll never forget~

0 comments: